Zesta Kitchens is seeking skilled and motivated kitchen installers and sub trades e.g. plasterers, plumbers, electricians etc. are also welcome to apply. This job is loaded with variety and dealing directly with our customers on a recommendation basis.
Ideally we would like a kitchen installer with experience in handling kitchen installation combined with good communication skills. If you enjoy kitchen cabinet installation, working with customers and have a strong motivational drive then we want to speak with you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installation of kitchens in customer’s home – training on our components will be provided
- Daily and weekly communications and reporting to relevant showroom where customer purchased kitchen
- Responsible for maintenance requests to be completed on time to ensure completion of jobs
- Ideally 3 + years of installation or trade experience
- Highly skilled and motivated installer
- Experience in working and co-ordination of trades on site and suppliers of benchtops etc.
- Experience in kitchen or related industry for installation
- High level of customer services
- Reliable and on time with own vehicle
- Hold relevant licences, insurances and certificates where applicable
- Must be able to supply all own tools for installing
If this sounds like you and you have experience in the kitchen industry send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org so he can give you a call.