Hear what our fantastic customers have to say about the Zesta Kitchens experience.
We chose Zesta Kitchens Nunawading to remodel our kitchen and laundry areas. The old kitchen was 33 years and in need of redesign and renovation. Paul the Designer was very professional, patient and innovative in his application of knowledge to design. It was a stress-free experience from the finalised design to renovation starting. Everything went smoothly on time with minimal hiccups.
Gina at the Nunawading Head Office was a gem, all went seamless whenever something needed to be discussed and organised. Gina’s ability to co-ordinate and bring the project together was admirable. Judy in Gina’s absence was equally skilled in bringing about tasks to completion. All of the tradespersons and Paul, Installer were magnificent.
We would like to thank the Electrician, Plumber, Plasterer and of course Paul installer. No regrets. Finally, Mark splashback glass was the icing on the cake. He recommended colour and installed. The most admirable and noteworthy person at Zesta Kitchens Nunawading was Paul the Designer. His ability to complete within the time frame, is laudable. The quality of the kitchen and laundry is excellent. We highly recommend Zesta Kitchens to anyone looking for a kitchen/laundry.
Thank you Zesta Kitchens Nunawading.
Samy & Angela.
I’ve had the best experience with the Zesta Team in Richmond. All staff especially Mary were helpful and professional. My kitchen looks fabulous!
We had ‘the’ most incredible experience with Zesta. From the first in-home meeting with Mary (who, I HIGHLY recommend as our Designer!!) to the most professional & experienced trades. From Darren & installer, electricians & plumbers who asked questions and OK’ed everything and gave me very valuable advice! Everything was completed spot-on time and with the professionalism we come to expect. Thank you once again Mary, Darren & the whole team at Zesta.
Hi Zesta Team,
Let me thank Zesta team for making our new kitchen dream a success. I have many reasons to be a happy customer and would like to share my thoughts on the same with you:
* From the time I spoke to your office, I got this feeling that I was at the right place.
* Meeting with Michael the Designer and subsequent visit to site; a thorough detailed effort cannot be underestimated; effort well spent.
* Sharing of estimates for installer/trades team from your office and that steps to contact them at whatever stages was something only a experienced delivery team can provide. Every item /estimate was close to final costs, etc.
* Delivery and installation – executed well on time as planned and with due expertise.
I would thank all of the team including Matt and Ralf for decent work, responding to any queries in a timely manner. Overall our new kitchen looks good and I love sharing my old and new kitchen pictures. Kitchen was done & dusted within a months.
Very happy with the professionalism from start to finish.
Zesta Kitchens at Richmond has recently completed a kitchen reno for me in inner city Melbourne and the result is bold, contemporary with strong simple lines.
Joe the designer was very helpful and customer-oriented from start to finish. His approach created trust with me as customer and that made all the difference!
Thanks Zesta! Yours sincerely, Peir
Very happy with the professionalism from start to finish.
The new Zesta showroom in Richmond made our decision making a lot easier with the options on display. The service we received from Joe on design when he came to our house was excellent.
The Zesta installation team who worked with Darren on our kitchen were very efficient, they worked well together and were very clean and tidy.
We have just completed our kitchen renovation with Zesta Kitchens and couldn’t believe how stress free and efficient this company was to deal with.
The co-ordination and communication was brilliant from the initial showroom meeting and design with Joe, his design perspective and working through our huge appliance cupboard all within our budget exceeded our expectations. Not only did we renovate our kitchen Zesta also matched to the living area a sideboard in matching Hampton style cabinetry and this now really ties in the kitchen and living area beautifully together – we love it!
Thank you to the trades who were such a pleasure to have in the home from installer Darren to plumber Rohan and splashbacks Mark what a great team we are very happy with the final kitchen renovation.
“I am writing to let you know I was so happy with your kitchen service that I wanted to leave a review.
1) our house was built in 1959 and the kitchen was a home-build job so we knew from when we bought it that we needed to replace the kitchen and the laundry.
2) we got quotes from some of the more well known companies but we weren’t impressed with their designs and their high-pressure sales tactics. We found Zesta online and saw that they had good reviews. Andreas came to our house to measure up and then went away to design and came up with features and a layout far more practical than anyone else. We also appreciated that the quote was valid for a month, unlike the other companies who had theirs valid for that day only, which allowed us time to think. There was never any pressure.
3) our kitchen (which is still being finished due to other trades so we haven’t experienced the full benefits yet) is a far better layout and now includes a dishwasher and proper range hood! We love the stone bench tops and the double pantries in the laundry which were one of the features that Andreas thought of.
4) we would happily recommend Zesta to anyone. They have been so helpful and Andreas was always available to answer any questions we had (which was a lot as this was our first experience renovating!).”
Thanks Zesta, Dr Carli Busby, Brighton East 3187
Andreas explained everything which was very good and I love the new kitchen. The quality is 12 out of 10 and delivery was good and on time. Sam and Terry the tradesmen were fantastic – very happy with my new kitchen.
Very happy with my kitchen. I was referred by my mother who has already had two Zesta Kitchens. Tradesmen were great even though they had to travel
Hi Joe, The kitchen is installed and looks better than either of us anticipated. Darren took only a single day for the installation with the exception of the plumbers who came the next day to complete the connections. Necia and I would like to thank you for having the vision to see the design possibilities even though I had my doubts. I would also like to express my thanks for all the support you have given us throughout the process.
I love my new timber kitchen. Wasn’t sure how it would all come together but in the end it was so quick and staff especially trades were so helful – it was pleasant having trades in the home which is rare for us! Thanks