Pricing for Melbourne Kitchens:
A kitchen renovation should cost around 4 – 5% of your property value. For example if your home is valued at $500,000 your kitchen renovation should be no more than $25,000. A general price guide on kitchens can be found here.
The hidden costs excluding kitchen cabinets will be:
- splashbacks or becoming popular patterned tiling which should cost around $1,500
- Stone Benchtops, especially good quality costing around $4,000
- Appliances $2,500, and finally
- Trades which include installers, tilers, plumbers, plasterers etc. around $4,000.
Remember other than price important questions to ask when choosing your new kitchen are:
- How many years experience in the industry?
- How long has the company been in business?
- Guarantee on products?
- How long will the kitchen project take from start to finish?
- For customer “Frequently Asked Questions” click here.
We hope we have simplified the costs involved in a new kitchen. Want to know more – click here