Due to changes within the organisation we require a sales consultant to interface with our customers in the showroom. Our showrooms are open 7 days per week and this position is for weekend work. There may be additional days/hours at other locations in the future.
Ideally, we are looking for an applicant who has proven sales experience and preferably within the kitchen industry, otherwise retail sales for a minimum of five years experience would be ideal. We will provide training and support on all Kitchen products and services. Any experience in retail home renovation sales, appliances, kitchens, etc. would be an advantage.
- answering telephone calls to assist customer enquiries and book an appointment
- demonstrate our products and answer questions to assist customers in the showroom to convert to setting an in-home appointment for our kitchen designer to design their kitchen.
- light administration duties as required
- perform customer survey telephone follow up calls
- Basic computer knowledge (MS office)
The candidate will be a bright, bubbly, enthusiastic person who is reliable, self motivated and enjoys working with customers. Will require an excellent telephone manner and ability to follow procedures to appoint a booking. Must be a self motivator to work unsupervised.
So, if you would like to join our friendly team with an attractive base + commission with a reputable company you can trust, please apply by email no telephone calls to Gina Rendina – firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large number of applicants we will only be contacting those applicants we wish to interview.