OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Zesta Kitchens is committed to delivering exceptional customer service for your Kitchen Renovation. Our commitment is “On Time Kitchen Renovations” and we pride ourselves on backing our promises without exception.
It is commonplace within the kitchen industry in Melbourne to avoid detailing an exact kitchen delivery date. An anticipated delivery date between 6-8 weeks and longer is often quoted. It is difficult for those companies with their own manufacturing to manage a set date and even more difficult for those that contract out their manufacturing to an independent manufacturer.
Zesta Kitchens is unique and over many years has developed an expertise to deliver on time. Customers want to know the delivery date of their kitchen so they can fully prepare themselves. It delivers a peace on mind to our customers to know in advance. Best of all it is one they can rely on.
Our promise to you:
- is to deliver your kitchen on our factory scheduled delivery date – when we say it will be delivered on that date, it will be. Once your kitchen job is scheduled in our manufacturing, you will be advised in writing of your factory scheduled delivery date. You can rely on us to deliver and can be assured you will be able to work your life around this date. If we fail to deliver on this date, we will present you with a Baguette 56 piece Stanley Rogers Cutlery Set.
- quality workmanship, care and upmost service, including prompt completion of your kitchen installation by the trades allocated to your installation.
- to use quality products because we know they will stand the test of time. That’s why we provide a 10 year Guarantee – not the national standard of just 7 years offered by many other kitchen companies.
- will be complete customer assistance for any questions big or small throughout your kitchen renovation.
Zesta Kitchens promises to deliver on time. We are committed to providing exceptional kitchen customer satisfaction. See what our customer feedback tells us – read some of our reviews here.
* This promise is not applicable should a customer need to change the factory scheduled delivery date for whatever reason.